Here at Simply Fertility, a leading IVF clinic near Epping, we are on hand to help those who haven’t been able to conceive naturally. Irrespective of personal circumstances, our friendly team will work closely with you to understand your fertility requirements, identify the root of the problem, and select an appropriate treatment plan.
Simply Fertility has developed a broad spectrum of packages designed to be competitive, inclusive, and successful. We firmly believe that fertility awareness, diagnosis, and treatment should be available to everyone, including single women and same-sex couples.
For more information or to book an informal visit to our IVF clinic near Epping, get in touch with us today on 01245 201 544.
IVF will combine sperm and eggs (or cells if using a donor) in a laboratory incubator for up to five days. After this time, one or two of the embryos will be transferred to the women’s uterus through the cervix and hopefully develop just like a natural pregnancy. Currently, the UK average success rate for an IVF treatment cycle is around 30 per cent.
This is what you can expect on an IVF journey at Simply Fertility:
• Referral – Either you, your GP, or a hospital doctor can provide a referral
• Pre-treatment – This includes a consultation, AMH blood test, vaginal ultrasound, and semen assessment
• Counselling – Due to the emotional stress of IVF, we are happy to offer you counselling at any stage
• Pre-treatment appointment – A discussion of your treatment programme and the signing of consent forms
• Endometrial scratch – To assist with the implantation of the embryo
• Treatment begins – Call the clinic on Day 1 of your period before commencing treatment
• Ovarian stimulation and monitoring – We’ll show you how to inject drugs to stimulate your ovaries. Around two weeks later, we’ll conduct scans and blood tests.
• Trigger injection – This will mature the eggs ahead of collection as soon as your follicles are ready
• Egg collection – A 30-minute procedure that takes place 36-40 hours after the trigger injection
• Providing sperm – Fresh sperm or thawed frozen samples should be provided on the same day as the eggs at our clinic
• Egg insemination – To ensure only the best sperm are being used, we will prepare them prior to insemination
• Embryo development – We will constantly monitor your embryos and inform you of any updates
• Embryo transfer – Using a thin catheter, we will deposit one or two embryos in the uterus with a small drop of culture medium
• The wait – You can contact us at any time with questions or concerns
• Outcome – If successful, we will arrange a scan and then hand you back to your GP. If your period arrives or the test is negative, we will offer support and go over your options.
If you would like more information about fertility treatment, you can either use our online form or call us directly. We have a friendly team at our IVF clinic near Epping ready to answer your questions.