While many of us plan to start a family one day, some find it more difficult than others to conceive naturally. But at our cutting-edge fertility clinic, Upminster residents can get the answers they need and explore a variety of treatments including IVF, ICSI, IUI, and more.
Irrespective of your own situation, Simply Fertility believes that fertility awareness, diagnosis, and treatment should be available to everyone. Not only does this include newly-weds and older couples, but also single women and same-sex partners. We’ve developed a number of fertility packages that are competitive, inclusive, and successful.
If you would like to know more or to arrange an appointment at our fertility clinic, Upminster locals should contact Simply Fertility – call 01245 201 544, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message online.
Knowing which fertility clinic to visit isn’t an easy task. You’ll no doubt have a lot of questions and plenty of things to consider. So, where do you start?
Here at Simply Fertility, we have tried to create an environment where you can feel comfortable and confident from the get-go. We pride ourselves on our variety of treatments, past success rates, financial packages, friendly staff, recent track record, and extensive support network.
Services and treatments at our fertility clinic Upminster
• In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) – IVF involves the fertilisation of eggs with sperm in a laboratory incubator. After just under a week, one or two of the embryos are transferred to the woman’s uterus through the cervix and will hopefully develop as normal.
• Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) – Unlike conventional IVF, where at least 100,000 sperm must be placed with each egg, ICSI treatment will inject a single sperm directly into each egg.
• Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI) – Although suitable for couples with unexplained infertility, ovulation problems, impotence, and premature ejaculation, IUI can also be used by those without a male partner and are trying for a baby using donated sperm.
• Donating sperm – We have created a comfortable and discrete environment for donating sperm – a generous gift that could make an incredible difference to people who may not be able to conceive.
• Donating eggs – Every year there are thousands of people whose only chance of a baby is through egg donation. Your generosity could mean a whole new future for them.
• Surrogacy – You might make surrogacy part of your treatment journey if you have a medical condition that makes it impossible or unsafe for you to become pregnant and give birth.
As part of the suburban growth of London in the 20th century, Upminster significantly expanded and increased in population. This, combined with strong transport links, large residential areas, and plenty of schools, makes Upminster a choice location for families.
Upminster is effectively divided into north and south parts by its railway line – the north is mostly residential, while the south contains retail areas.
Top rated schools in Upminster include Sacred Heart of Mary Girls’ School, The Coopers’ Company and Coborn School, and The Campion School.