Conception occurs naturally for most people, but some others need a helping hand. At our fertility clinic, Basildon residents are benefitting from a full range of fertility assessment packages and treatment options to start the families they’ve always wanted.
Regardless of your situation or circumstances, our team of experts will work closely with you. They’ll get to the heart of the problem, agree a plan of action, and treat you as an individual, never a number.
If you would like an informal visit to the clinic and to meet the team, please get in touch via 01245 201 544.
We believe that fertility awareness, diagnosis, and treatment should be easily accessible to everyone. This is why we have designed a range of competitive, inclusive, and successful packages for our patients.
Come and visit Simply Fertility for a Rapid Fertility Assessment to find out which option would be best for you. Conducted by a fully trained member of staff, this review is the perfect opportunity to ask questions about fertility treatments and put your mind at ease about the journey ahead.
Simply Fertility’s services include:
• In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) Treatment
• Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
• Surgical sperm retrieval
• Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
• Tests for implantation failure
• Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
• Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
• Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI)
• Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
• Egg and embryo vitrification (freezing)
• Fertility preservation
• Harmony prenatal test
• IVF – IVF (In-Vitro Fertilisation) is particularly applicable to women whose fallopian tubes are absent or damaged. However, its also appropriate for other fertility problems such as endometriosis, unexplained infertility, and male infertility, as well as the egg donation programme. It involves the fertilisation of eggs with sperm in a laboratory incubator.
• ICSI – ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) involves the injection of a single sperm directly into each egg. As only a small number of sperm are required for ICSI, this treatment is appropriate for couples where the man has low numbers of normal, motile sperm yet would be unsuitable for treatment with IVF unless donor sperm is used. ICSI is only recommended in cases of proven male factor infertility.
• Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) – Frozen cycles are necessary for those wishing to use their previously stored embryos. Not all embryos have the same potential to form a pregnancy though, as each one is affected differently by the freeze and thaw process. We find approximately 80% of frozen embryos survive the freezing/thawing process.
• Other options – Alternative journeys and treatments include surrogacy, fertility preservation, egg freezing, help from donors, surgery, and persisting with natural conception.
Since June 2017, we have been treating patients on site at our new facility with very encouraging results. The scientific team at Simply Fertility work hard to ensure the highest standards in the laboratory, combing the latest technology with years of experience.
To hear about your chances of success, contact us today on 01245 201 544.