September 12, 2018
WE’RE NAMED AS FINALISTS IN THE ESSEX BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS FOR THE SECOND YEAR RUNNING
Simply Fertility has been shortlisted as a finalist in the Customer Service Excellence Awards category of the Essex Business Excellence Awards 2018.
Having scooped the top award last year for Excellence in Innovation and Technology, the annual countywide excellence awards celebrate companies making a difference across Essex for the benefit of the local community.
What the judges saw at the Chelmsford-based IVF clinic:
• Excellent customer service, a vital strand to Simply Fertility’s high success rates and first class patient care
• Highly trained and dedicated staff working tirelessly to help people looking to find answers about their
fertility and those who need help starting a family
• Access to the latest IVF techniques and most state-of-the-art equipment – including time lapse technology – all
under one roof
• Free and informal consultations with specialists, rapid fertility assessment packages and regular open events
• Treatments and services tailored for patients, locally, with convenient appointments times
• Access to counsellors and 24/7 advice and guidance, with additional support and services such as acupuncture
• A new patient support group, open to patients and non-patients, with visiting guest speakers in a supportive and
• A new online portal for patients to manage their treatment plan and medical appointments more effectively
• Comprehensive patient information and user-friendly website, introductory video, patient case studies to share
personal stories and experiences, active social media presence.
Centre Manager Sarah Walt said: “We are delighted to have been shortlisted for the Essex Business Excellence Awards for the second consecutive year. Whilst many people will have no trouble conceiving their first, second or third child, one in seven couples will experience difficulty having a baby. We put patients at the forefront of everything we do, applying exacting standards of customer care to ensure everyone who comes through our doors receives a personal service and the best possible experience and outcome.”
Sarah will join Laboratory Director Andy Glew and the team at the awards final on Tuesday 2nd October at Essex Cricket Club, Chelmsford.